Aviget is a technology company specializing in solutions for the airline industry. Our solutions are helping airlines to better engage with their passengers. Aviget has recently been supported by AI StartUp Incubator in Prague and we are looking to grow our team in our offices in Trnava or Prague.
If you would like to get a hands-on experience on the project from the concept to final hand-off to the customer, work with the newest technologies in the field of artificial intelligence, then Aviget is the right place for you!
Job Title: Chatbot developer (Junior)
- Prepare Chabot storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Discuss designs and key milestone deliverables with peers, executives and executive-level client stakeholders.
- Perform user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Set design guidelines, best practices and standards of Chabot-featured deliverables.
- Keep personnel up-to-date with the latest Chabot trends, techniques, and technologies for presentation/demonstration purposes.
- Conduct interview/elicitation sessions with clients.
- Perform demonstrations for client on project features and sub features utilizing chatbot solution.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Number of years of experience
Required knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Experience programming skills in .NET core, MSSQL
- Experience with Apache Camel framework is a plus
- Experience with Angular framework is a plus
- Experience with machine learning and/or AI services (DialogFlow, AWS, IBM, Azure, etc.) is a plus
- Exposure to cloud computing (AWS or Azure) is a plus
Basic wage component (gross)
- €2300 - €2568 (self-employed) / €1700 - €1900 (full-time employee)