This is a rare opportunity to join a fund as the CFO at an early stage, in a role which has a wide remit.
The firm is currently raising private capital to use alongside a development business, which will ensure the smooth acquisition of assets.
This role requires an experienced, strategic CFO with private fund & infrastructure and energy experience, with project finance exposure.
If you've ever wanted to join a start-up or have real input in shaping a business from day one, this is a fantastic opportunity to do so.
You'll be responsible for key decisions, and will really be seen as an important, senior member of the management team, leading fund-raising and being heavily involved in transactions.
- Assist in developing the business plan and strategic direction of the firm and fund
- Oversee and implement strong financial controls, business and shareholder governance
- Oversight of investor relations
- Create financial models to improve asset development
- Compliance and legal - developing a suite of documentation around fund partnership and investment management agreement
- Involvement in debt & equity fundraising, specifically transaction origination and execution of individual projects
- Evaluate new projects/investments and lead in investment briefing
- Qualified accountant with experience at CFO level
- Experience in private equity or asset management
- Energy, infrastructure or utilities experience vital
- Project finance experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Driven, willing to lead fundraising and change
- Keen interest in solar & renewables
- Confident in a strategic CFO position