This is NOT a regular paid job offer, but an opportunity to found your own deep-tech company.
The Collider, an innovation programme of Mobile World Capital Barcelona, bridges the gap between science and market to create disruptive technology-based startups.
In a nutshell…
We are looking for experienced CEO (m/f) for our next companies.
As the CEO you will help to set up operations, build the team, and scale up to win new markets. You will have the chance to quickly expand internationally and shape the company from an early stage. At the same time, you will be given guidance by highly motivated and talented professionals such as mentors, coaches who will support you in the process.
Who are we looking for:
Eligible candidates of legal age who meet the following requirements:
- Serial entrepreneurs (5-10 years) eager to tackle a new project with outstanding organizational, leadership and problem-solving skills.
- Several years of experience in business development and team leadership.
- High degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data.
- Interest in the deep tech (AI, IOT, Blockchain, VR, AR, New Materials, etc.).
- Prepared to commit yourself to our program as a Co-Founder and CEO.
- Experience in fundraising with an established network of BA and VCs.
- (Optional) MBA from a top university in a business-related or quantitative field.
Relevant experience and mindset:
We are looking for a creative hand-on professional:
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Impeccable attention to details and a great sense of ownership.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interested in working in an international creative environment.
- Be persistent and optimistic. A belief that the future will be better, and that the team will play an important role in making the future better, is important for the CEO to have and to infect the rest of the team with.
The one universal job description of the CEO is to make sure your team wins. CEOs will have to:
- Set the vision and strategy for the company.
- Manage your team that means managing dysfunction, friction, and strong personalities.
- Manage the relationship with shareholders.
- Set the execution quality bar.
- Ensure the survival of your team beyond the programme.
- Being a co-founder with relevant equity of a new disruptive IP (Intellectual Property) protected technology startup, backed up by a reputable Research Center or University.
- Eligible for a seed capital investment from mVentures fund (up to 50K€).
- Working space at Pier01 - Palau de Mar – Barcelona.
- Access to an extensive community of experts, mentors and industrial partners.
- International exposure (4YFN and Mobile World Congress).
For more information, please visit our web: https://thecollider.tech/
APPLY ONLY THROUGH THIS WEB FORM: