SoapBox Labs is looking for a C++ Software Engineer to join our Engineering Team.
We are building speech recognition technology for children between the ages of 4 and 12, enabling device interactions for gaming, learning and communication. The SoapBox platform allows developers to incorporate our speech technology solutions into their digital apps, products, and web services.
The right person for this role is someone who is motivated, has a deep interest in software, is keen to keep learning, and is passionate about building a great product. You will care about agility as much as scalability and availability. Continuous deployment keeps us focused on incremental releases. Even our biggest technical achievements roll out piece by piece. Projects are kept short and tightly scoped.
We currently leverage a wide variety of technologies covering the full stack of web development, including C/C++, Java, Python, Scala, Node.js, RDBMS, HTML5, Non-Blocking frameworks (Akka, Spray), RESTful API development, backend integration with in-house real-time speech recognition models and more.
- 3+ years experience developing commercial software in a collaborative environment
- Expertise working with C/C++
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science concepts
- Experience working with container/virtual management and orchestration technology
- In-depth knowledge in object-oriented design, data structures & algorithm design
- Advanced knowledge of Debugging & Profiling techniques
- Proven problem solving skills
- Knowledge of or exposure to speech related technologies, libraries and frameworks
- Experience working with embedded devices
- Experience working with Cloud Technologies (Azure, AWS)
- Experience working in a DevOps environment
- GitHub Portfolio
What We Offer
- A competitive remuneration package (with stock options)
- Unique opportunity to shape the future of children’s voice technology
- Flexible working environment
- Dublin 8 location in walking distance of Dublin City Center
- The chance to be involved in groundbreaking solutions in tech industry's next giant leap
Please apply via our link: https://my.hirehive.io/soapbox-labs/jobs/38450/c-software-engineer-dublin
Last applications: Friday Nov 9th
Please attach your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for the role.
SoapBox Labs is an equal opportunities employer. We are committed to diversity in the workplace and we strive to reflect this in our company atmosphere and culture.
Unfortunately we cannot offer visa support for this role.
No recruiters required at this time thanks.