Do you create campaigns that take audiences on a journey from first touch to happy customers? Are you able to balance building brand awareness with demand generation to create predictable pipeline? Can you think strategically while demonstrating a bias-for-action to grow a start-up within a larger organisation? If so, we want to hear from you.
We’re looking for a Campaign Manager to join our EMEA Marketing team to support our growth in France. As Campaign Manager, you’ll play a leading role in the launch of Procore in France, as well as contributing to broader EMEA campaigns. You’ll work closely with the France Product Marketing Manager and the EMEA Campaigns team to develop campaigns that build brand awareness and drive qualified pipeline.
This role based in our London office or remotely in France. International travel may be required, specifically within territory when borders reopen and travel safety improves. There may be an expectation of traveling into an office on a regular basis, once established in France. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Develop multi-channel campaigns that engage our target audience to build brand awareness and generate MQLs and SQLs to meet pipeline and sales targets.
- Monitor marketing and sales funnel metrics, and work closely with Sales teams to track performance and implement measures that optimise conversion rates at each stage of the buyer journey.
- Partner with Product Marketing, marketing support teams at our U.S. headquarters in California, and external content producers to develop campaign messaging and supporting assets.
- Work with internal and external creative and web production teams to create campaign assets.
- Plan and manage digital media budgets across channels including paid search, paid social, display advertising, content syndication and account based marketing (ABM).
- Identify and partner with third party media owners to execute campaigns via their media channels.
- Implement email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns.
- Plan and execution online and physical industry events.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of experience of SaaS/B2B/high-tech marketing experience.
- Ability to work in France
- Fluent written and oral French and English
- Demonstrated ability to lead and work in teams and with agencies.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills across various mediums.
- Proven success creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include web, direct mail, webinars, events, digital advertising, ppc, content, media, seo and social media.
- Familiarity with Salesforce, marketing automation tools (Marketo), engagement tools (Drift and Demandbase), tracking and analytics tools (Tableau, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics) to assess campaign effectiveness and project management tools (Workfront).
- Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and accelerate opportunities.
- Experience of launching campaigns in France.
- Critical thinker, extremely hands-on, and highly organized and detail-oriented.