Hivestack is a location MarTech startup in the Digital-Out-Of-Home industry. We build and operate adtech for some of the largest Out-Of-Home media companies in the world, powering Programmatic DOOH campaigns across the globe.
We are looking for a Campaign Manager to join us in Berlin and help us keep growing the German Market. This mid-level role would be a great fit for an individual with experience in Ad Ops and Client Management, ideally from a digital background and passionate about Out-Of-Home.
- Strategic Client DSP proposals, creation of media plans, design of custom audiences and delivery of measurement objectives
- Provide support to Hivestack sales, generating specs and finding answers for technical and operational questions
- Campaign management / Ad Operations (managing live campaigns and ensuring KPIs are met) making sure that campaign dates are respected, and post-campaign deliverables are issued on time
- Develop a deep knowledge of DACH market specifics and our platform functionality to better help our customers
- Provide fast responses and regular video calls to support self-serve users of the platform with ongoing training
- Frequent client meetings with traders, publishers, agencies and tech partners either in-person or via video call to drive usage of our platform
- Grow with Hivestack as the Programmatic DOOH sector and Hivestack rapidly expands. Be part of the revolution of trading DOOH programmatically and become an expert around the technology, and data behind it
- This is a crucial role for Hivestack as we scale our European teams. You will be an important contributor to the culture of fun we want to have each day in an extremely innovative and ever-changing working environment
- Hivestack will teach you about the different formats and tech used, and how those can be combined with location data to target messaging to audiences and demonstrate campaign performance
- Because we build adtech, you’ll gain a deep understanding of how things work, why they break and how to fix them
- With customers located all over the globe, you’ll learn how different countries work, grow your network of contacts, and experience the joy (and challenges) of working in multiple currencies and time zones
Our ideal candidate has an understanding of the global digital advertising landscape and is up to date with key industry changes and events.
You are familiar with the concepts of programmatic trading and audience-based buying. Bonus points for knowledge of the Out-Of-Home industry, the current state of the new programmatic players and advancements in the DOOH space.
- You have 2 years of experience working in the digital industry, preferably working at an Ad-Tech company (e.g. DSP, SSP). Prior experience in technical account management or AdOps is a plus
- Already familiar with digital media industry terms, processes and turnaround time expectations
- Strong understanding of programmatic advertising and campaign execution
- Outstanding client-service skills and problem-solving mindset with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Naturally proactive, with the ability to work independently but communicate collectively with all our global offices
- You know your way around Excel and standard Office and G-suite applications and have a natural interest in technology
- Desire to work in a fast-growing start-up environment