Marley Spoon is the new way to cook. We bring delightful, market fresh and easy cooking back to the people while building a sustainable supply chain for a waste-free world.
We’re a well-funded and publicly listed company (ASX MMM). We operate across 3 continents and in 8 countries with over +900 employees worldwide.
Being passionate foodies, we are using technology to reinvent the global food supply chain to reduce food waste. In the end, it's simple We started Marley Spoon because we love cooking!
We now have an exciting opportunity to bring a Campaign Manager on-board our Global Brand team based in Berlin, working across all brands and markets.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be part of the food revolution and join our food-tech start-up as we take our growth to the next level.
The Campaign Manager role is equal parts process, people, and creative. As part of the Global Brand Team, you’ll be the bridge between the global Acquisition, CRM, creative and brand teams, co-creating, conceptualizing and executing multi-channel campaigns.
You will own the campaign process and ensure that the stakeholder's needs are met, the creative assets delivered on time, the campaigns are executed with their performance analyzed, and the learnings and best practices from the campaigns are shared with the relevant parties.
To succeed in this role, you should be a skilled communicator and decision-maker who can collaborate well with various teams.
- Conceptualize, develop and execute powerful marketing campaigns that meet performance targets, across all of Marley Spoon brands and regions
- Coordinate, liaise and work closely with the Acquisition, CRM. Brand and Creative functions to bring campaigns to life
- Be the go-to person for campaign creation, the global campaign calendar and the campaign process
- Ensure on-time campaign asset production and delivery, that meets the brief, the stakeholder's requirement and the brand guidelines & positioning
- Evaluate campaign logic, needs and assets and provide constructive feedback to the teams
- Analyze campaign performance and share learnings with the respective parties
- Propose new ways to do campaigns, reach new audiences, and continuously develop the campaign process
- Strategic and creative thinker, with the ability to solve problems and create innovative solutions
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Good grasp of CRM, online and offline performance channels
- Familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics and media buying
- Good knowledge of project management tools (e.g. Asana)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- BSc / BA in Marketing, Business Administration or similar field
At Marley Spoon, we value each person’s ability to shape the vision and direction of our brand. We're proud of our open, inclusive, and diverse culture representing more than 80 nationalities with a wide range of abilities and backgrounds.
We provide a supportive working environment with regular opportunities for personal and professional growth and a range of benefits to keep you happy and healthy, including five paid learning days each year, access to a discounted gym pass, and our own meal kit, free and delivered home for you to enjoy.