You will be involved in the design, development and testing of one or more software solutions, starting from the requirements up to the delivery into the live environment.
What do we expect from you?
- M. Sc in Computer Science or equivalent education1-3 years of experience in developing complex software solution.
- Proven experience with C++ and QtProven experience with embedded systems.
- Proven experience in developing on linux environmentFluency in English
What does our Business Cell have to offer?
- TMC Software does great in high-tech systems, automotive, home entertainment & multimedia and healthcare.
- We are home to bright minds with a fighting spirit, communication skills, plenty of experience and of course technical skills.
- Software development design and architecture but also project and outsource management are services our clients ask for.
What can you expect from TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to their clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world. At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in.
We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career. As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
Why choose for Employeneurship?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21th century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
- You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security.
- You will get to know your market value and have a share in the profit your work generates thanks to the individual profit sharing.
- We will support you with a one-on-one coaching and trainings designed to help you develop your entrepreneurial skills.
- The competence cells structure, provides you with a strong meaningful and relevant network.
- The entrepreneurial lab: a playground for new ideas and a potential launching for start-upsTMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.