users a more engaging games experience, with stunning visuals and interactivity and elements of Mixed Reality. The product combines casual gaming with a AAA visual style.
You will be a client-side game developer working in a small powerful team, developing all aspects from prototyping to maintaining and updating the game after launch. Your responsibilities will include:
- Primarily you will develop using Unreal Engine with blueprints and C++, but also other tools as you find the need
- Write efficient, clear and well-documented code
- Owning and delivering gameplay features and tech solutions
- Assisting in sprint planning and roadmaps with insights and technical advice
- Helping other colleagues and work together to solve technical challenges and achieve the best result
- Extensive experience in C++ and UE4's blueprint system
- Preferably 4 years experience working in the game industry (if you have some exceptional experience it can be 3+ years)
- Perfect English
- Culture is important as well as skills - need to make sure the person fits the multidisciplinary environment, they're not just a game company.
- Bonus if the candidate has experience working with an Unreal VR game
- Experience working with an Unreal mobile game
- 2+ years experience with Unreal Engine (since hiring more programmers, someone with strong experience from other platforms combined with quick learning abilities is also possible)