BIM&CO is a player in the digitisation of the construction world, in particular BIM, Building Information Modeling. BIM&CO develops technologies and services to support construction companies and manufacturers in the digitalisation of building products. We offer an intelligent SaaS platform for managing and sharing BIM objects.
We are convinced that in order to execute at the height of our dreams, we must leave room for everyone to create and grow.
We are based in France, Spain, China and Canada, but we work with teams around the world.
As part of a young and passionate development team, you will develop and participate in the construction of our solution.
We are looking for a developer to strengthen our plugin team. Indeed BIM&CO develops connectors to different business and CAD software (Revit, Archicad...) having the role of gateway and standardisation between the different software and the api cloud.
Our technical stack is mainly based on:
back: C# .Net / .Net Core (API Rest), Nhibernate, PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Redis
We work in scrum. Your experience will be an asset for the whole team with whom you will overcome many challenges. You will have a direct impact on the company and each of your ideas can make a difference!
- Gitlab / Git
- Visual Studio
What skills and experience do you need?
- C#(.net and/or .net core)
- Unit tests
- API REST
- You appreciate the simplicity and performance of the code
- You can design architecture to solve large-scale problems
- You want to work in a fast-growing startup environment that respects its engineers and customers
- Minimum 5 years experience
- You have the curiosity and desire to discover the world of construction
- English is a must, as is French.