We are looking for an excellent software engineer with proven outstanding technical and analytical capabilities and the ability to get the job done within specified deadlines and requirements. Mid-senior level is required.
What you will do:
- Collaborating with the software development team on application design and development.
- Developing software and overseeing the deployment of applications across platforms.
- Performing diagnostic tests and debugging procedures.
- Creating end-user application feedback channels.
- Optimizing software by performing maintenance, updates, and upgrades.
- Documenting processes and maintaining software development records.
- Keeping up to date with C++ standards and advancements in application development.
- Experience with git
- Knowledge of C++
- Experience with Boost libraries (asio, beast)
- Experience with networking (sockets, HTTP)
- Cryptography fundamentals (Hash, Symmetric encryption, ECC)
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented design and programming
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of modern C++ (C++17,
- Experience with CMake
- Experience with Google Build System (gn)
- Experience with command line debuggers (gdb, lldb)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Solid spoken and written English communication skills
- Experience with Bazel
- Worked in the Cloud Industry
- Experience with WebRTC or P2P technologies
At Cubbit we envision a new internet: privacy-first, green, accessible, with no one in control. To get there, we are on a mission to recycle the internet resources we waste into the most competitive & cybersecure web services. We’re building the world’s 1st distributed cloud provider, that needs no costly and polluting data-centers to run. The first step is disrupting cloud storage for users, and we started with a Kickstarter launch that got into the top 1% of most funded campaigns in history. Then, we are bringing cloud storage for businesses to the next level, by making privacy a right and not a premium feature.