Are you an enterprising Buyer who is looking for a social challenge at an ambitious organization? Do you have an affinity with sustainability issues in a start-up environment?
Do you like varied purchasing projects in an advisory and executive position?
Ioniqa is looking for a:
As a Purchaser you are responsible for the development and implementation of Ioniqa's purchasing strategy. With your purchasing experience, financial and legal insight and expertise, you are an authentic and substantive sparring partner for the business and you guide them in a process-based manner in various purchasing processes.
You also like to:
- Work closely in multidisciplinary project teams where you take the initiative and lead the procurement process.
You do not lose sight of the balance between efficiency and legitimacy.
- In addition to the traditional processes, advise on innovative purchasing methods to be applied.
- Maintain supplier relationships. Based on your (acquired) market knowledge, you link the possibilities of the market to the objectives of the business.
- Actively working together with internal stakeholders and thinking along about long-term goals.
- Secure contract management in the organization
- Maintaining and following up the contract register (monitoring the execution of concluded contracts)
- Request quotes from various suppliers
- Purchase of investments, goods and services
- Realizing cost savings looking at total cost of ownership
- Using standard purchase conditions and contracts with legal counsel
- If necessary, assess contracts
- Setting up and executing checks and balances on services provided
- Monitoring that the internal organization follows the procedures
You are an enterprising professional who feels at home at every level in the organization. You have guts, a high energy level and you know how to connect all parties involved with enthusiasm.
Despite the diversity of activities, you know how to maintain an overview and act creatively when the situation calls for it.
With your clear vision you add value to the organization.
You must also have the following qualities for this position:
- A completed HBO education (legal / commercial)
- Experience with technical purchasing (CAPEX) is a plus.
- Knowledge of the relevant laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An independent and proactive attitude to work.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
Ioniqa offers a challenging position with a lot of responsibility, in which you as a junior are given the freedom for initiative and entrepreneurship.
You will end up in an instructive and dynamic environment with committed people who work together to achieve goals.
Salary is dependent on knowledge and experience.
Interested in this position?