Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Why do you want to join our team?
F5 leads the market in building products to make every app run faster, smarter, and safer anywhere. To support our growing business, we need to expand our corporate IT organization by creating a new delivery center in Guadalajara.
Life at F5 is never dull. We are constantly identifying industry trends and disruptions, then innovating to get ahead of future customer needs—creating application services that help the world’s leading organizations deliver their critical business apps faster and with the highest levels of flexibility, security, performance, and support.
But our success isn’t driven solely by what we do. We also care deeply about how we do it. At F5, our culture is how we live, every single day. And it’s producing extraordinary results—not only for our customers, but also for our employees. We understand that your life is about more than just work, so we’re committed to a culture that supports your whole life.
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to build and support the most exciting missions in the world! You get the adventure and independence of working at a start-up without any of the financial risks because you are supported by a growing Fortune 1000 technology company.
What will you do?
Our Business System Analyst will use both business and Salesforce platform skills to evaluate a company’s operating systems and procedures and design improvements. They typically consult with Business Users, Product Manager, Product Owner or other leaders of functional areas to understand how they use Salesforce systems, research emerging features in Salesforce that might be a good fit for the company, analyze costs and benefits, perform POC, implement new features and train the business users, or write instruction manuals. Additionally, the Business System Analyst work with Software Developer Engineer and Solution Architects to ensure that the application meets company service level standards and roadmap requirements
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Analyzing a broadly defined area and using functional decomposition to define high-level epics and stories to create a well-organized Product Backlog
- Analyze and translate business requirements and acceptance criteria into functional and non-function system requirements
- Experience with common business Sales or Support processes, such as Marketing, Sales, and Services development - Lead and Opportunity capture, or Case Management processes.
- Design reliable/scalable/reusable/future-proof technical solutions to the business requirements/specifications/acceptance criteria and can effectively present your technical solutions to the review board in the format of POC or flow diagrams.
- Identifying related user stories and epics, grouping them into themes as necessary, and documenting the interrelationship and associated business process flows, as necessary. The interrelationship of user stories and epics should be well-understood and the implementation of stories across different functional areas may require some planning and coordination so that they are consistently implemented
- Contribute to the scrum team by involving in Grooming/Planning/Retrospective/Scrum meetings, especially helping Product Owners in story writing, and grooming so that developers can provide consistent and reliable LOE estimates.
- Work with the enterprise architects and the solution architects to design a technical solution that meets the company’s service level standard, security requirement and minimizes the dependency of the upstream teams and the impact to the downstream teams
- Work with the product owner to understand the acceptance criteria and provide alternatives to any unattainable asks.
- Understand the business complexity and provide resolution/workaround to the user's problems.
- Describe issues and work with the development team on engineering and implementation of technical solutions to them.
- Provide onboarding assistance to new team members
- Develop and update application documentation for hand-off to Salesforce Support team
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies.
- Provide excellent customer service to IT internal and business partner customers
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- Strong skills in communicating with different roles in a scrum team.
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of Salesforce and Salesforce Community applications. Expert understanding in Salesforce data security model and working experience in setting up data security via configuration and coding alike
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Experience developing in Salesforce technologies such as Apex, Triggers, Lightning Design, and Visualforce pages
- Ability to design, config, code, test, debug, and maintain Salesforce platform
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Aura Components, Lightning Web Components is a plus.
- Experience using Salesforce data tools (Data Loader, Visual Studio Code, Excel Connector, Demand Tools, Eclipse Force.com IDE)
- Experienced and has strong familiarity with Lightning.
- Familiarity with Azure DevOps or other CICD Services
- Experience working with technical and business stakeholders from global cross-functional teams.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, documentation, and problem-solving skills
What will we look for on your resume?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in Salesforce and Salesforce Community Support
- Experience with databases and basic SQL skills required
- Experience multiple software development methodologies/lifecycles required
- Good programming knowledge of at least 1 of the following: Java, C#, Python
- Salesforce Certifications
At F5 we live and breathe our core values; Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration, Customer Loyalty, Profitable Growth, Innovation, Employee Success, and Diversity. We help each other achieve our goals, value the diversity of ideas different backgrounds can bring, emphasize teamwork over rock-stars, work hard and most of all have fun!
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com) .
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.