We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that, since its creation in early 2015, has raised over $30M by world-class investors in some of the most disruptive companies in tech industry including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero. Our team is made up of A-players from the top companies in the online travel industry - Booking.com and Skyscanner among others.
Our mission is to revolutionize the B2B corporate travel market where over $1.25 trillion is spent each year. We were named as the fastest growing SaaS startup in Europe (#4 in the world) by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired.
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
We are looking for a seasoned, hands-on Recruiter with experience in fast-growth companies (ideally, software companies), who has experienced what growing a team exponentially in a short timeframe means (ideally, from 100 to +200 employees) and possesses a firm grasp of recruitment best practices focused on hiring A-players for Sales and Marketing roles.
So, are you are a hungry but humble, collaborative and trustworthy, innovative and ethical HR professional who’s not afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump into the thick of action? And do you have a proven track record of successes delivered to the highest standards and to tight deadlines? If you are ready to go the extra mile and help us scale and adapt to continuous change with a smile on your face, we need to talk!
What you will do
As a Business Recruiter, you will provide end-to-end support on a broad variety of Recruitment tasks, owning processes end-to-end helping hiring managers find the best people to achieve our ambitious goals, and ensuring all candidates go through the best experience ever.
- Own the entire Recruitment process (sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, reference checking, …), from the job description to the final offer
- Be the main point of contact for hiring managers in Sales and Marketing. You will guide them through the hiring process and work together to hire top players.
- Proactively explore sourcing channels to find and contact passive talents.
- Ensure candidates have the best recruiting experience possible by optimizing processes and suggesting improvements according to candidates’ feedback: we measure eNPS of all our newbies, and we want all of our candidates to enjoy the same experience.
- Own all ATS backend processes, as well as continuously propose and implement (as part of a team) ATS backend automation to enhance the efficiency of the recruitment team.
- New job opening process on ATS, including broadcasting on social networks, job platforms, and other channels. Automate job ads publishing, updating and tracking to get accurate data.
- Become a brand ambassador representing the TravelPerk values and brand at meetups, fairs, in-house events, and similar events, helping us strengthen our company brand anytime you have the chance to.
- Contribute to off-duty projects by sharing and implementing your creative ideas.
What you will need to prove
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills in English, and ideally in French or German. Spanish is not required but will be a plus.
- Psychology or HR degree or related academic background.
- At least 2-3 years of proven experience recruiting top-notch Sales and Marketing professionals, ideally in a hyper-growth, fast-paced software B2B startup, with strong knowledge of recruitment best practices.
- Ability to evaluate people and situations objectively, being aware of your bias.
- You aim to achieve well-planned, smooth and flawless execution. However, you embrace the characteristic fast pace of startups and can adopt the “better done than perfect” approach when required.
- Expert user of ATS, ideally Greenhouse.
- Data-driven and reporting mindset: you talk in numbers, and only use opinions when the search for data yields no results.
- Strong focus on automation, lean processes, and tools: you are tech-savvy and a digital native/digital-first.
- Enjoy working as a true owner: assuming responsibility and commitment to tight, challenging deadlines.
- Continuous improvement is part of your DNA. The bar is high but you always aim to set it higher. You keep abreast with news and updates to keep yourself informed.
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done.
- Whatever the problem, you are always part of the solution, either solo or as a part of your team.
- Excellent project management and execution skills with a clear can-do attitude: you are always ready to roll-up your sleeves, and you deliver in a timely manner.
- You are always willing to help a colleague, regardless if it’s part of your responsibilities or not.
- You openly and proactively seek feedback and are open to constructive and direct criticism.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, dislike the political game, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You never let yourself be distracted. You are able to focus on accomplishing the big wins, and never get lost in the less important ideas that are floating around.
- Ready to share knowledge with others and continuously learn new things.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
-This position requires you to be based in Barcelona. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world.
-English is the official language at the office.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age