Relayr is the fastest growing and most successful industrial internet of things (IIoT) company. With approximately 200 employees and 5 years of company history we are at the brink of transforming this start-up into a well set-up organization. Our immediate goal is becoming cash flow positive within the FY 2018 and setting up structures to support further scaling.
What we expect from you:
You are an intelligent, objective, analytical and structured thinker with an ability to see the whole picture from 30,000ft, but also able to work in the detail at ground level. You like challenges where you often don’t know what’s around the corner and you can work under pressure. You easily handle a multitude of tasks simultaneously and prioritize. You embrace doing what needs to be done, including writing minutes, creating slide decks or coordinating meetings. You have a strong work ethic and are eager to improve and learn. You find pride in your work and go the extra mile to get it to the right level. You have excellent written and verbal English skills and have an open and collaborative personality. You have strong influencing skills and know how to engage people so they like working with you, not for you. You are trustworthy and honest. You will be located either in our office in Berlin or Munich.
Our Strategy and Operations Team is growing and there is a strong focus on achieving operational excellence and a process structure that will support scaling. We require someone to ensure that all our lines of businesses and ourorganisational processes are aligned in order to execute our business strategy.
Your remit is to work within our Strategy and Operations Team to ensure we have a robust approach to business process mapping and develop a process framework suitable for our business. Observe the current culture and structure of the organization and propose a process framework that will blend in well. You will focus on cross functional processes and will be working with representatives from other business areas to facilitate an aligned process framework at all levels of the organization. Developing in tandem with and according to the specific needs of each line of business.
The scope of this role will grow and develop with our organizational growth and process needs, and it is expected that ad-hoc initiatives and tasks, under the remit of this role, will require management.
- Support the cross-functional effort to have processes build to scale
- Provide process direction by developing process vision, strategy and objectives
- Set-up business continuity management by developing processes, policies and communication for business adoption and supporting required management decisions
- Complete as-is business process mapping and implement a suitable process framework
- Work with lines of business to define KPIs, as well as process risks and controls to support KPIs reporting and risk management across the organisation
- Be the interface into all line of business operations to ensure cross-functional processes, roles, responsibilities and demarcations are being developed according to specific needs
- Develop and implement process improvement initiatives
- Contribute in solving process-related challenges that the business may encounter
- Experience in implementing process management approaches in different environments, preferably in a scale-up phase
- Understanding process frameworks that fit both agile development and professional service delivery practices
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Managing multiple cross functional projects across multiple disciplines
- Fluent in English; German or any other European language is a plus.
- Flexible office environment
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests, as well as knowledge-sharing at our semi-weekly events
- Opportunities to attend events and conferences pertaining to your discipline
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Great office located in Berlin Kreuzberg and Munich Central Tower
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please apply following the link: