no-more is looking for several talented professionals within business and/or design as Business Presentation Project Managers for the office in Setúbal, Portugal.
The Business Presentation Project manager role at no-more gives you a unique opportunity to get hands-on experience with project scoping, execution and delivery of short term projects. You will learn to take on end-to-end responsibility for projects that require a steady hand, a can-do attitude and attention to detail.
The role is an entry level role with no requirements for previous work experience. During the first month the right candidates will go through a thorough training program in which they will learn the basics of what is required. As part of no-more internal career progression program, promotions are potentially conducted every 6 months (assuming the appropriate development and performance).
Starting date: Anytime after mid of October, 2018
What we offer
- An opportunity to gain a deeper practical understanding of high frequency task management
- Play a key role in the delivery of our PowerPoint services for business professionals across the World
- Be part of an ambitious Danish company with headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Opportunity to grow and make your mark in a dynamic company that is present in Portugal
- Lead and support PowerPoint projects on the no-more platform
- Manage client requests from initial scoping to project delivery
- Develop and ensure flawless quality on client projects
- Develop client specific guidelines and examples
- Support the screening and recruiting of new specialists into the no-more project platform
- Various account management activities for new and existing customers
- You have an eye for detail and have a good sense of design and esthetics
- You are persistent, driven and take fully accountability for your work
- You love to solve problems sometimes under time pressure
- You are proactive and always find ways to be helpful
- You have a basic business understanding
- You are customer oriented and strive to give each customer a good experience
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- You are comfortable working with PowerPoint and are quick on the mouse and keyboard
- Willing to work and support on shifts during the company's business hours
Need more information?
For further information, please contact Surya Srinivasan, +45 52 73 73 42
E-mail: [email protected]
no-more provides PowerPoint services to some of the most professional organizations across Europe, America, Australia. Our purpose is to make it easier for the world’s businesses to focus on what they do best. That means no more hours in aligning slides on PowerPoint. The company is experiencing rapid growth and already has more than 1000 clients across four continents. Projects are executed on our IT-platform by fully vetted specialists (only the top1% of specialist applicants are accepted onto the platform) from across the globe. To ensure quality and a smooth client experience our project managers scope and ensure the quality of all projects. no-more was founded in early 2016 by Anders Thomsen, former McKinsey & Co consultant, co-founder of Aarhus Case Competition, and Investment Manager with CataCap Private Equity.
Address at Copenhagen, Demark: Toldbodgade 95A 1, 1253 Copenhagen, Denmark
Address at Setubal, Portugal: Av. Luisa Todi No. 1, r/c N 2900 Setúbal, Portugal