In order to support TMC’s growth and ambition in Spain we are currently looking for an Business Manager with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills who share our values and fully commit to our unique business model; the Employeneurship.
After a period of introduction you will develop your own business unit.
Your tasks will include:
- Define and implement your business plan
- Create, develop and manage your portfolio of new client accounts
- Recruit high potential Employeneurs and manage their careers and personal development
- Manage your own profitability and business objectives
|What do we expect from you?
- For this role it is mandatory to have:at least a first successful experience as a Business Manager within a consulting company (IT or engineering)a Master degree in Engineering or Business & Administrationan excellent level of Spanish and a good level of English
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills
- You have outstanding customer and people management skills
- You have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Depending on your level a seniority, a strong clients and candidates network in the region of Madrid will be expected
|What can you expect from TMC?
To join TMC means to work for the new kid on the block. You will be at the cradle of development of a very innovative group in Spain. As an account manager you will have a key position within a fast growing group, you will beneficiate from our unique training & coaching program and network with international top performers.
What else do we have to offer?
- A truly unique and innovative work tool: The Employeneurship Model Responsibility of employees for their personal and professional development: guaranteed training budget and individualized coaching for allTotal transparency and revaluation of our consultants' salaries: this is called profit sharingA philosophy centered on the real needs of our consultants: a turnover <10%
- A modern and collaborative framework that encourages innovation, knowledge sharing and the development of transversal expertise (Brainstorming sessions, Impact sessions, Entrepreneurial Lab.)
- Total freedom in the choice of your commercial strategy
- A customized package including, among others, a % margin on the activity of your agency and the possibility of having a guaranteed variable in the first year (based on your previous experiences)
- A horizontal organization that promotes initiative and facilitates decision-making
- All the advantages of a large group in an environment and a start-up work mode, within a young and dynamic team
- Real development opportunities in a group with strong national and international growth
TMC is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.