As a Business Intelligence Specialist, you will be co-responsible for the implementation of a new Business Intelligence system in order to measure strategic progress in the best possible way. You will be working together closely with both Management and other departments within Exact. The team currently consists of 4 BI Specialists.
Your responsibilities as our Business Intelligence Specialist
- Full range BI; Data warehouse, cube development, performance management and end reporting;
- Be a business partner in discussing departments’ need for information;
- Deep-dive with complex queries, create reports and design and present interactive dashboards for Management;
- Suggest process improvements;
- Maintain and improve the existing data warehouse.
Are you a Business Intelligence specialist with a solid technical background ready to take Exact to the next level in business reporting?
- Strong knowledge of data warehouse concepts and architectures;
- Experience in Dimensional Modelling;
- Performance tuning, optimization and maintenance of data warehouse;
- Working knowledge of data warehouse development in Microsoft SQL Server;
- Strong knowledge of T-SQL, functions and stored procedures;
- Strong knowledge of SSIS for integration from different data sources;
- Expertise in cube development using SSAS;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Power BI.
- A challenging position in an international setting, suited for an ambitious professional;
- A competitive salary based on a 40-hour work week, depending on your level of education and work experience;
- An annual 13th month’s salary, 27 vacation days;
- Last but not least, you will be working in our corporate headquarters building, which many consider a home away from home. It features a fitness centre, an espresso bar and a different culinary experience every day.
Please apply using the 'Apply' button.
You'll be hearing from us soon.
Interested in other challenging jobs @Exact? Look at our other vacancies. Exact combines the energy of a startup with the benefits of a multinational. We think actions speak louder than words and continuously strive for innovation; technical as well as personal. Each day again, we challenge ourselves and each other to be better than the day before. There’s never a dull moment at Exact.
Exact has an open and welcoming culture in which anybody can have impact. We value ideas by their merit, not by their source. New opinions, people and principles keep our minds flexible, while we stay committed to our mission of empowering SME’s to be the driving force of the global economy.