We are a young FinTech company with offices in Munich and Paris.
We combine professional excellence and professionalism with start-up spirit.
We offer our international customers in the financial industry customized IT solutions for the management of their loans, real estate and investments.
Our applications and services facilitate all decisions taken on large portfolio investments across different regions and asset classes.
We are looking for our international team in Munich for a BI Expert (m / f / x )
As a member of our European team you will contribute to implement and enhance the data warehouse of our customers. At the same time you will be involved in the development of our own products, which have the potential to revolutionize the real estate and loan management.
The special attraction of the job is that you already join our small and dynamic team at the beginning of our success story.
This gives you the opportunity to become a key player in the further growth of our company and to get involved in all important decision-making processes. Grow with us!
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Development of business intelligence solutions
- Maintenance and development of complex data warehouses
- Cleanse, manipulate / transform and format large data sets to enable data quality improvements
- Manage full development lifecycle, from requirement gathering to implementation of data-driven solutions
- Design and develop data flows that will help monitor large portfolio transactions
- Participate in the development of our own SAAS product for the management of large real estate and loan portfolios.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES :
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years experience designing and developing ETL processes with MS Stack (SSIS, SQL Server, Visual Studio).
- 1 to 2 years experience working with simple to complex SQL queries.
- Knowledge and good understanding of DWH and Relational Database concepts.
- Experience with reporting tools such as Tableau or Microsoft Power BI.
- Experience with MS Azure (Azure Data Factory and Logic Apps) is a plus
- Our working language is English, we expect English knowledge at work level
- Another European language is a plus
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience with working in agile mode
- Structured and conscientious working style, good project and time management
- Strong social skills and excellent communication skills, especially experience in working with customers at senior level
- Enjoying occasional business trips
- Interest in the real estate and financial industry
OUR PROPOSAL :
- Great personal responsibility and individual possibilities to contribute to the development of our company
- Short decision-making, flat hierarchies and daily, direct contact with our international customers
- Wide range of tasks with a high level of professionalism
- Inspiring work environment in our own rooms in co-working offices
- Flexible working hours and attractive working conditions
- And last but not least: our great team spirit in our family international team
Please send us your application via email at recruiting imogate.eu .
Please indicate the earliest date you could start. If you have any questions about this job, please feel free to contact Mrs.
Christine Reik (Human Resources +49(0)1755948817).
Find more information about us: www.imogate.com
We would be pleased to get to know you and are looking forward to your application!