Title: Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
Salary: €40k - €80k
Location: Cologne OR Bielefeld
WINNER of "The Best German Start-up of 2020" this fast-paced, high-performance start-up has revolutionized one of the most untapped sectors on the planet. So much so, they are expanding all across Germany and into 5 neighboring countries! They truly make people's lives easier in this domain and warmly welcome you into their flat hierarchy.
Build beautiful and modern data analytics stack including developing ELT processes from various systems in close consultation with analysts and developer teams. You will also get to build and maintain the Cloud DWH and continuously develop it together with the team.
- You will drive data-driven decision-making, in close contact with the team, the management, make recommendations for action and advise on the further development of the product.
- You will design/develop dashboards using visualization tools, carry out ad-hoc analyzes and share your findings; If necessary, working closely with them in cross-functional agile teams
- You regularly monitor KPIs, from the conversion rate to the market prices and developments of the products
- Creating data transformations in the DWH and connect new data sources with the data engineers
- You are analytically driven including and data-driven with multiple years of experience
- You know at least one data visualization and reporting tool, such as PowerBI or Tableau
- SQL is easy for you and you have experience in modelling data
- Bonus points for knowledge of Python, Git, web analysis and machine learning
- You like to work in agile, interdisciplinary teams, want to learn new things and are not afraid to take on responsibility
- You speak German and English comfortably (B1 minimum with German)