Recare is one of the leading digital start-ups in the German healthcare industry. We have made it our mission to rethink our industry and have already accomplished a lot in a short time. We connect over 12,000 institutions in the german healthcare system, and have expanded our business to France in January 2020.
Recare provides the largest digital platform for discharge management in Germany. We connect hospitals, rehabilitation clinics and post-discharge care providers such as nursing services and care homes for efficient discharge management. Our solution enables hospitals to digitally send requests to institutions if patients need any kind of followup care after their hospital stay. This usually applies to 30% of acute care hospital patients.
Our solution sends targeted requests to potential providers and enables real-time, secure communication between both sides. The process is faster and more transparent for everyone - hospital staff, healthcare providers, and patients.
Our business is more complex than it seems and we are constantly digging in data to validate assumptions and improve our product. As a BI Analyst, you will be in the middle of all the data questions and work with all our stakeholders, on very diverse problematics such as:
- There are 30,000 healthcare facilities to onboard in German (we already have ~50% on the platform). Based on market needs, work with operations to streamline the onboarding and focus on the facilities which matter.
- Identify healthcare facilities that are not using the product in a optimal way so that our customer support team can educate them
- Work with the engineering team to improve our matching algorithm
- Work with the product team on product usage assumptions and user patterns.
- Build stunning visualisations using Domo / Metabase to support our understanding of the business
What We Offer
- Responsibility from day 1
- Promoting and challenging working environment
- Continuous professional and personal development
- Flat hierarchies
- A extremely motivated team of 40 people from all around the world (so far from Australia, Austria, France, Ireland, Japan, Germany, Poland, Portugal, UK, Sweden and Switzerland!)
- Urban Sports Club
- BVG ticket financing
We actively support you in your personal development and, with good performance, give you more responsibility in a rapidly growing start-up.
Our office is located in Alt-Moabit close to Berlin's central station with an attractive view on the rooftops of Berlin.
We want to work with the very best in their field and so we can promise you that we will not cut any corners when it comes to our team quality. Together with you, we want to improve one of the most important future markets - healthcare - in a sustainable way.
We are looking forward to your application !
Charles - CTO
We think this position is perfect for a junior to mid-level profile.
- You are have a degree in Computer Science or technology related degree
- You have previous experience in problem solving end to end
- You have a deep knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of BI solutions such as Tableau, Microsoft BI, Domo .. (we use Domo)
- Good understanding of analysis and statistics
- You have an interest in healthcare and want to work for a product with a positive impact on society.
Unfortunately, we will focus on candidates that are already based in Berlin or at least in Europe as we don't have the capacity to offer relocation / VISA support and we insist on meeting everyone physically before we make an offer!