Availability: Full-time 2-3 months or Part-time 3-4 months
Since 2013, Generate has grown into distributor of solar products from the Chinese top 10 solar system brands.
As a Sino-Belgian company, with sales office in Flanders and Lesser Poland; and quality assurance and control office in Shanghai, our greatest strength is our ability to offer a range of products suited to today’s rapidly evolving market, whilst ensuring optimal cost efficiency and availability.
At Generate, we work closely with our Chinese suppliers and our customers, forming the link between Chinese solar system producers and Belgian or Polish solar distributors/ installers who set up new installations every day.
Main purposes and initial tasks
The main purpose of this traineeship is to assist the Director on the set up and trial selling of the e-commerce wholesale platform.
- Research to analyse the market competitive landscape in Flanders
- Assist the localising the company website and other marketing materials to Dutch language
- Assist the content creation in Dutch
- Research, shortlist and approach the residential rooftop solar installers in Flanders
- Assist the Director communicating with the potential clients
- Assist the execution digital marketing campaigns
- Ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Director
- Interest in sales and marketing and the enviromental and renewables sectors
- Responsible, communicative, independent, self-motivated
- Native in Dutch and good in English
- Experience in sales
- Experience in online marketing
- Graduating later this year
The role is both a conduit to help grow the business and a stepping stone to develop the knowhow in e-commerce and the necessary skills to become a Business Development Manager after graduation.
- Mentorship from Director
- Full-time opportunity in September/ October
- International working environment
- flexible working time and location
- Allowance and reimbursements
- Cash bonus on successful completion of the internship (subject to Belgian regulations)
Please visit our website www.generatesolar.be and send your CV to Liang Sun at [email protected]. Please let us know your expectations, what you can offer us, and your availability in your cover letter.