We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that, since its creation in early 2015, has raised over $30M by world-class investors in some of the most disruptive companies in tech industry including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero. Our team is made up of A-players from the top companies in the online travel industry - Booking.com and Skyscanner among others.
Our mission is to revolutionize the B2B corporate travel market where over $1.25 trillion is spent each year. We were named as the fastest growing SaaS startup in Europe (#4 in the world) by SaaS1000 and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired.
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Are you an ambitious, driven and energetic professional? Do you have a proven track record of success in generating leads and acquiring new accounts in B2B, ideally selling software to SMB? Do you want to work for a game changer in the travel industry? If so, we need to talk!
We are currently building a team of Business Development Representatives (BDR) to help us to achieve our ambitious goals within Northern Europe region. The ideal Business Development Representative is a hungry, perseverant and focused native English speaker who is not afraid to hit the phone to engage with new customers and grow our sales.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team with a fun and collaborative culture, helping us scale by selling a disruptive product that is changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel.
As a Business Development Representative you will need to:
- Manage the assigned inbound leads within Northern Europe territory.
- Qualify the leads and partner the Account Director to follow-up until closing.
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that TravelPerk provides.
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce.
- Become an expert in TravelPerk.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop new ways to increase awareness of TravelPerk and to both evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- Ability to conduct a high-level discussion with a broad variety of stakeholders, from Office Managers to CFO’s, to explain the TravelPerk Value Proposition.
- Being native English is a must.
- Spanish is not a must, but you will get bonus points for any additional EU language.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- +3 years of experience working in a Sales position, preferably phone based.
- Proven track of success throughout several consecutive FY within a fast-paced environment.
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle.
- Hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound.
- Strong character and perseverance.
- Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team.
- Customer-centric mindset.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience selling SaaS products.
- Startup experience.
- Experience in the travel industry.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or similar.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a Private health scheme or the Gym Allowance.
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify and increase your net salary.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional.
-This position requires being based in Barcelona. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world.
-English is the official language at the office.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.