Business Development Representative (Freelancer)
KeyNest is a smart key exchange solution and global Airbnb partner that enables hosts, estate agents and busy urban residents to securely store and share their keys with guests, cleaners and friends. With over 1800 locations across the UK, France, Italy, Ireland, Portugal and most recently Spain, we are now looking for an energetic Business Development Representative to grow our network of stores across Spain on a freelance basis.
This is a perfect role for someone looking for a part-time role, who wants flexibility and to gain exposure in a dynamic and fast growing startup.
You will be tasked with identifying and signing up suitable local businesses to become our partner key exchange locations to be featured on our website.
- Competitive commission for every partner location acquired
- Bonus for signing up partner location within specified time frame + extended opening hours
- Training, promotional material, full time support from our London HQ
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Resilient and able to handle objection
- Great time management skills and able to work effectively autonomously
- Fluent Spanish speaker
- Good knowledge of English
- Currently located in Madrid. Occasional travel to other Spanish cities may be required
To apply for this role, please send your CV and 100 words on why you'd be the best person for this role to [email protected]. We look forward to meeting you.