Citibeats is growing! Join a fast moving and exciting deep tech company and take your career to the next level!
We are looking for a high-energy and smart Business Development Representative with natural sales instincts and a willingness to drive new business. As a Sales Development Representative, you will be responsible for generating and qualifying new business opportunities and potential B2B clients.
Your day to day:
- Generate and identify new business opportunities in different channels.
- Follow-up with prospects through outbound phone calls, email, LinkedIn, and other social channels.
- Serve as a liaison between sales and marketing team.
- Use CRM software to qualify the new opportunities.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Work with solution architects team finding the best proposals to prospects.
- Corporate work experience, with software sales experience a plus.
- Strong desire to be in new technology and the software market.
- Prior inside sales/office-based sales experience.
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work independently and in a dynamic team.
- Ability to adapt to a changing industry.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills both spoken and written.
- Competitive drive and results-oriented profile.
- Hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound.
- KPI driven.
- Experience with CRM software.
The minimal requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree or similar work experience.
- Fluent level of Spanish and English.
- We expect applicants with a minimum of 3 years of experience ideally in business development or inside sales role.
- Become a part of a fast-moving and exciting company that is changing the rules of the game.
- Put your ideas into action, as part of a meaningful project.
- Friendly atmosphere and a great international team.
- Our offices are located at [email protected] district, and 5 min away from the beach!
- Possibility to work from home 2 days per week.
- Fix-term contract: 6 months trial period.
- Basic salary: 25K € annual + 15K € bonus.
How to apply:
In order to apply, please send us the following to [email protected], with the subject ‘BDR application’:
- Your CV
- A 60 second video explaining your most relevant experience as BDR.
Citibeats is the fastest and most efficient social intelligence and text analytics platform in the market. Based on natural language processing (NPL) and machine learning, Citibeats organizes unstructured data. Our platform allows for the gathering of relevant information in changing social contexts, which permits public organizations and financial institutions to react more quickly and efficiently to the needs of citizens.
Leading financial institutions in Spain and different public organizations like the Ministry of Infrastructure in Japan, the city of Dublin, Tokio Marine and international partners like NTT Date, Accenture and Telefónica, among others, already trust in the Citibeats solution.
Citibeats has received prestigious recognition like the United Nations World Summit Awards, COGx for the best Artificial Intelligence for governments and NTT Data’s Open Innovation Contest in Japan.