Business Development Representative / Outbound BDR - Nordics Market
Aircall is on a mission to revolutionize the business phone industry! We exist to empower every professional to have richer conversations. We provide an entirely cloud-based voice solution, which seamlessly integrates with popular productivity and helpdesk tools. We have raised more than $220 million since 2015, and our base of 8000+ customers (and growing) is at our forefront. Behind our product are the amazing teams driving it, split between Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin and remote locations. Despite our distance, we all work together to drive our product!
About the role:
We are seeking a driven and talented team player to join our sales team for the Nordics market. This is a role that enables individuals with high emotional intelligence and a competitive spirit, to develop consultative sales skills and grow professionally.
Your mission @Aircall:
- To work within the sales team, side by side with an Account Executive to find qualified business opportunities
- Research relevant markets (verticals, customer segments, etc) and gather key prospect information
- Carry out outbound campaigns via email and over the phone
- Understand the prospect’s business
- Highlight Aircall's value to raise curiosity and interest in your market
- Book meetings with an Account Executive
- Document all daily activities in Salesforce (you will gain Salesforce training)
- Travel with the team to all events
A little more about you:
- Native in Swedish, Danish or Norwegian: you will be emailing, calling, meeting native prospects from the Nordics market
- Bilingual in English is a big plus
- A willingness to develop your sales skills.
- Your first two weeks will be spent at the Aircall Sales Academy and there will be continuous training and development.
- Organisation and time management skills
- Willing to work and grow in an international and diverse environment, where we thrive as a team and support each other to reach and surpass goals
- Enthusiasm and positivity! This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last
We really see the SDRs as the next generation of Aircall, so we are looking for the brightest and best candidates to fill this position. We know that success comes from smart work and deserves to be recognized and rewarded. We value people who are bold, ambitious, collaborative and customer-centric. We’re a global community growing together.
If you love a good challenge, enjoy solving meaningful problems, and want to be a part of one of the fastest-growing B2B startups, then Aircall is the company you are looking for!
Aircall offers a unique work environment and the chance to collaborate with diverse teammates across continents. We'll provide freedom and tools to allow you to thrive at your best, and foster an environment you can do it in.
Why join us?
- The key moment to join Aircall in term of growth and opportunities]Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
- Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- 35+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
- Competitive salary package & benefits (health coverage, lunch, commute, sports)
- DE&I Statement: At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion, irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations, are core to our Aircall journey.
- We promote active inclusion to foster a strong sense of belonging which is one of our main strengths as a business.
- We strive to assemble diverse people that can enrich and learn from each other.
- We pledge to make sure everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued at the table -- providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
- We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open because we realize that we have work to do and much to learn.