NavVis was founded in 2013 to bridge the gap between outdoor and indoor digital maps. As a spin-off of the Technical University of Munich, our computer vision based indoor positioning technology is based on years of academic research.
Today, we continue to push the frontiers of digital mapping. Our revolutionary digital indoor products are being used by the world’s leading automotive, construction, real estate, logistics and insurance companies. We have over 30 partners worldwide using our technology to take indoors digital.
We currently employ over 130 people at our headquarters in Munich. In October 2016, we opened our first international office in New York.
YOU WILL WORK ON:
- The NavVis product and service expansion among partners and large enterprise clients in France & Benelux countries
- Presenting to clients who have the digitization of their indoor spaces at the top of their agenda
- Deepening the relationship with existing partner clients to train, coach and further existing partnerships and help make their business a success
- Building and leveraging your network of potential customers, as well as drawing upon a wide set of existing leads (generated by our marketing / lead generation channels)
- Being the main point of contact to the customer from the initial contact all the way to the sale, and also beyond, given the recurring nature of NavVis’ software sales as well as the high potential of repeat sales with NavVis’ Enterprise customers
- Experience in B2B Enterprise sales from a technology and/or software focused firm, ideally in the areas of CAD, LIDAR, Industry 4.0, facility management/construction, transportation hubs, or retail
- A network of potential customer contacts, and you are creative and resourceful in identifying new customer leads as well as generating further potential with existing customers
- Exceptionally strong communication skills (spoken and written), as well as fantastic listening skills to understand and develop use cases further with customers
- Extremely strong presentation skills, enabling you to present yourself in a senior way, establish relationships, and lead conversations with a variety of clients
- Strong tech affinity, enabling you to understand and explain to customers what can be done with NavVis technology
- Fluent, native-speaker-like spoken and written French and English skills
- The ability to skillfully manage your sales pipeline, produce good and reliable forecasts, and are a deal closer with a high conversion rate
- Willingness to travel across your region to meet customers in person