We are expanding our operation in the UK market, and we need two business development managers with a strong understanding of finance and a passion for growth investments.
Funderbeam is a platform that allows investors to fund and trade amazing growth companies all over the world. For the first time, investors can invest in growing companies and choose not just how much to invest, but how long to hold on to their investment.
As Funderbeam is scaling the business in the UK, we are looking for 2 sharp people to help us grow.
Your tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Developing our business in the UK
- Pursuing, helping to structure and closing deals, both on the investor and issuer side
- Communicating with our clients — companies and investors
- Help to develop tailored sales/marketing material
- Providing analysis of the possible campaigns
- Run meetings and calls with our users and launching events with them
- Attend and organise events in the UK and beyond
- Working and negotiating with partners
In order to be considered, you should have:
- Financial background, ie working experience in fintech VC firms, family offices or investment bank
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing, business development, or other client-facing roles
- Familiarity with startups and early-stage companies
- A network among investors in the UK
- Proactive approach and excellent communication skills
- The ability to work independently and demonstrate resilience and good organisational skills
We’ll be really excited if you have:
- A creative outlook and a sense of humour
- The skills to sell an idea convincingly
Besides a competitive salary, you will receive a bonus payable on closed deals. You will join a team that is scaling rapidly, allowing you to grow your responsibilities.
We are looking for the right candidates and will hire as we go along, so don’t hesitate to get in touch!
Send us an email with your CV and a short introduction to why you would like to join Funderbeam by November 14th.
You can send your application or any questions you might have to [email protected] with the subject line Business Development Manager UK!