We are currently looking for an experienced Business Developer selling Enterprise level Software / SaaS to a range of clients Worldwide, whilst being based out of the London offices, UK. Our client for this role is an international leader in providing SaaS into Higher Education / Universities / Schools / Public institutions. With a start-up mentality, but a multinational presence, they are looking to continue on the path to becoming the market leaders. Having experienced incredible rates of growth in its established geographical areas, we are now looking for a Hungry Business Developer to take on clients in the “Rest of the World”!
They are therefore looking for an ambitious and results orientated Business Developer with a proven track record of not only reaching, but surpassing, sales targets. As you could be working with prospect clients in Japan one week, Italy the next and then back in Singapore two weeks later, we are looking for someone who has an ability to work with a great deal of autonomy, enjoys traveling, and can manage work across different time-zones like a 6th sense!
If you have an experience working with SaaS, are passionate about further education and developing the minds of tomorrow then this could be your ideal next step!
Location: London, UK
The role entails:
- Develop an annual/quarterly sales plan for your given territory.
- Identify and target new business opportunities, closely working with the LeadGen Support team based in London.
- Respond to inbound client interest for around the world.
- Provide sales presentations to prospect clients, providing them with proposals and quotations.
- Create and maintain long term relationships with key decision makers at C-level or directors of IT / learning and development.
- Negotiate deals, explaining the competitive advantage created by our client compared to competitors with a similar target market.
- Respond to client requests in a timely and efficient manor with the aim of further developing the partnership.
- Organise regular “catch-up” meetings to ensure client satisfaction and further develop potential opportunities with already existing portfolio of clients.
In return, you will bring:
- Fluency in English, with any other languages proving an asset.
- An additional one other commonly spoken language would be ideal, although is not mandatory.
- Ability to network and negotiate with C level employees (CIO), IT Directors and other key decision makers in learning and development.
- 5-7 years previous experience selling Enterprise level software / SaaS / IaaS.
- Must be able, and willing, to travel international approx. 20-30% of the time!
- Excellent ability to work alone with great autonomy, self-disciplined, well organised and structured, resilient and strong hunger for surpassing targets.
- An experience/understanding of the Challenger methodology is a plus.
- Must enjoy working in a dynamic, fast paced and growing environment.
If you are confident in your Sales abilities, passionate about the educational system, and keen on joining a fast paced, growing work environment, then why not send your CV in English to [email protected]