70+ employees. Talented people worldwide.
4 countries. An international reach.
1 mission. Becoming the ultimate open commerce platform for business and private customers.
payever started with a simple idea: We want to make buying and selling easier everyday. With a team of over 70 members around the world, we've built a unique CommerceOS with all the tools people need to start, run and grow their business. After 4 years of high growth and international expansion, we’re currently working on even more new apps to enhance the entire commerce experience, and it’s your chance to take part in innovation.
Join our team of digital natives with deep retail and tech expertise, supported by one of the top 20 banks worldwide.
Drive payever´s growth.
Business Development works across all teams at payever to drive and enable growth of the business. We lead mission critical, cross-functional efforts, deliver objective analysis and insights, and execute on strategic initiatives. You may dig into winning new market segments, design new business systems and processes to scale payever, help us launch new products, or unlock new revenue opportunities. Whatever it is, we work on what will move the needle most for payever. We care about results, not activity, and we have fun doing it. In all cases, if you like hard problems, are analytical, and want to be hands on the market, we want to hear from you!
In this role, you will:
- Help identify and implement new opportunities that grow payever’s business.
- Work with the product team to prioritize and launch products most important to our segments.
- Develop and execute Partnerships strategy for key products, including established and nascent aspects of payever’s business
- Own Partner relationship end-to-end, from initial scoping, to negotiations, and launch
- Design and manage the business and operational systems and processes that make payever tick.
- Identify and perform analyses and research that help us make the right growth decisions for payever.
- Incubate and help run new teams.
- Work with teams to help them execute on important strategic initiatives.
- Lead operational projects that help other Stripe teams work more effectively and efficiently.
- 5+ years of experience in partnerships, business development within a rapidly growing company
- Highly entrepreneurial mentality, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance
- Strategic thinking and tactical execution – able to shift from big picture to detailed operations on a dime
- You get a kick out of digging deep into the data, thinking from first principles, and delivering the best results.
- You enjoy doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects.
- You have a knack for working well with a wide range of people.
- You have experience in product or project management, taking projects from conception to launch.
- You have a proven track record for working well across teams and with external partners.
- You have a process-oriented mindset and ability to execute.
- You excel in analytics and problem solving.
Nice to have:
- Experience with SQL or a willingness/aptitude to learn.
- IT background or affinities.
- Experience in a high growth technology company.
- Experience in the payments space.
- Experience in consulting or finance.
- “Nice to have” really means “nice to have”. It’s completely possible that you don’t have any of these and are still a great fit for the team.
- Proven outstanding performance in or outside the University
- Technical degree or product management experience
- Additional Information
We would love to know why you want to join payever and you are perfectly fitting into this position.
You should include these in your application:
- A resume and/or LinkedIn profile.
- A 1-2 paragraph summary of your favorite project from any of your work or personal experiences.
We’re now 4 years old, but we’re hungry like it’s Day One - we still have the same big dreams and are looking for your help to achieve them!
What we offer:
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- Innovative - trial & error - mentality
- A place in a fast growing company
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Shape the strategic direction of the company
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Want to chat about this position, to see if it’s the right match for you? Just shoot us a message at jobs(at)getpayever.com and talk to a member of our Talent team.