Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €220m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organisational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
For one of our portfolio companies in Berlin we are looking to fill the following position as soon as possible
Business Development Manager (m/f)
- Identification of prosperous contacts and leads in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (DACH)
- Responsibility for detecting new relevant business opportunities and convincing potential customers of how the business solutions of our portfolio company enable them to grow their businesses
- Research and gaining of a deeper understanding of relevant markets
- Development of engagement strategies in order to create qualified leads
- Forecast of sales activities
- Close collaboration with account executives
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration, marketing or in a similar field
- You have at least 2 years of relevant professional experience in sales and/or marketing
- You have a proven track record of generating both inbound and outbound demand
- You are very knowledgeable about the German retail market, understand its structures and hierarchies, as well as its strategies, market influences and market movements
- You have excellent communications skills and enjoy interacting with people
- You are characterized by high demands on the quality of your work as well as the drive to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- You will join a highly professional and motivated team
- You will have the unique opportunity to witness the launch of a newly established company and you can contribute your own ideas to its development
- You will benefit from the greatest possible creative freedom to develop your skills further
- You will enjoy a state-of-the-art, top-equipped workplace right in the center of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, stimulating and inspiring environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.