Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to make finding and booking the perfect rental finally easy. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Your role in this journey
- Sales: You will acquire new vacation rental partners for Holidu in our focus regions in Italy and work closely with our product team and the partner to integrate the properties on Holidu
- Key accounting: You are responsible for building strong relationships with our Italian-speaking partners and work closely with them on improving booking conversions and revenue
- Product management: Jointly with our partners, you develop solutions for deepening the relations between Holidu and our partners
- Travel: You are building close relationships with our partners – therefore, occasional business trips to visit our partners are also part of your job
Your backpack is filled with
- Bachelor- or Masters-degree in business, tourism or related areas
- Previous work experience in the area of business development, key accounting, sales or consulting
- Strong communicator with good negotiation skills
- Native Italian speaker with good English skills – both written and oral
- Ability to think analytically with a detail-oriented, independent work style
Our adventure includes
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Your first travel contact will be Katharina from HR.
We champion diversity in every aspect of life. We encourage applications from all genders, corners of the world and individual backgrounds. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.