ComboStrike is a 360° advertising and marketing agency focused on the gaming industry. As a full-service agency, we provide oversight and implementation of a wide range of services including market research, PR, digital marketing, influencer marketing, branding, creative services and event management.
We, the ComboStrike Group are a young and energetic Berlin based company, founded in the advertising technology space. We began with our brand ad2games, focusing on delivering users to the biggest F2P companies in the world. Several years ago, we founded a sister company (nevaly) to explore the hottest new marketing space; influencers. We also built internal departments that cover Programmatic, Facebook and SEM. With the establishment of ComboStrike we now deliver multi-faceted marketing solutions to companies like CD Projekt Red, Epic Games, Tencent, Konami, Wargaming and many more.
- You have 3+ years of business development or sales experience in an digital media, advertising, SaaS, adtech or gaming environment
- You understand the game lifecycle and the marketing and advertising needs connected to each stage
- Ideally you have a network of game publishers, media agencies and technology companies within the European market
- You have a strong passion for video games and are a gamer yourself
- You are excellent in building relationships
- You have demonstrable deal-making expertise
- You have strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- You are not afraid to take ownership and take on the role of a project lead
- You are a team player - someone who is willing to collaborate, share knowledge and help team members
- You are business fluent in English, additional languages would be a plus
- You become a part of a unique and fun company culture
- You work with a highly motivated and skilled team of top performers
- You get access to a well-established network in Berlin’s start-up scene
- You have the opportunity to attend German classes and numerous events
- You enjoy a competitive remuneration package and much more
- You work in the start-up centre of Berlin-Mitte, the European Silicon Valley
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.