We are ComboStrike, a full-service integrated marketing and advertising agency working with some of the top video game publishers in the industry. We provide marketing solutions from brand to performance, including design, digital marketing, events, influencer marketing and more. Our results-driven approach means we focus on solving problems and creating value for our partners, instead of selling their products.
We were founded in the advertising technology space as ad2games, delivering users to the biggest free-to-play companies in the world. Three years ago, we founded our sister company, nevaly, to explore the hottest new marketing space: influencers. With the establishment of ComboStrike, we now deliver complete, multifaceted campaigns to companies such as Epic Games, Wargaming, Konami, Tencent Games, CD PROJEKT RED and many more.
- You take full responsibility to implement a business development strategy for your clients in the European gaming market
- You are responsible for finding and landing new clients in the European gaming market & global campaigns
- You connect with game publishers, media agencies and technology companies and investigate ways to partner
- You identify and create strategic business opportunities with advertisers primarily in the game, entertainment and hardware industries
- You work closely with our account managers, partner managers, finance and management to develop and articulate business terms
- You serve as project manager and successfully build cross-department teams for your projects
- You draft, negotiate and fully execute on deal terms with partner companies
- You develop inputs into refining company strategy around the shape of these partnerships
- You effectively communicate ideas, plans and results to executives and key decision makers
- You identify and report on local market and industry trends
- You have 3+ years of business development or sales experience in an digital media, advertising, SaaS, adtech or gaming environment
- You understand the game lifecycle and the marketing and advertising needs connected to each stage
- Ideally you have a network of game publishers, media agencies and technology companies within the European market
- You have a strong passion for video games and are a gamer yourself
- You are excellent in building relationships
- You have demonstrable deal-making expertise
- You have strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- You are not afraid to take ownership and take on the role of a project lead
- You are a team player - someone who is willing to collaborate, share knowledge and help team members
- You are business fluent in English, additional languages would be a plus
A creative and vibrant environment in Mitte, the heart of Berlin – Europe's Silicon Valley – working with a truly multicultural team of gamers on some of the top titles in the entertainment industry. We offer many perks, such as relocation assistance, free German classes, training budget, and a relaxed, fun company culture built around games and social events.
Interested? - Submit your CV along with relevant university and working documents online.