WeFitter is a B2B data-driven solution that helps companies and insurers reduce health costs by motivating employees to lead a healthier life through gamification.
We are leaders in Spain and we are now expanding to Finland participating in Vertical Health accelerator in Helsinki and having our own offices. We are a young team that works very hard to become a recognized company all over the world.
We are looking for a finish native speaker person to join our offices in Helsinki and lead the whole business development in Finland. A person with experience in startups and sales that is proactive and capable to exponentially increase the business figure doing direct sales and with strategic partners. Capable of both getting involved in a 360 sales process (from prospecting, negotiation and closing) and manage key accounts to reduce churn rates.
- Prospecting, recruitment and lead generation, being responsible for the entire negotiation and activation cycle (CRM)
- Identification and study of new needs that help reduce the churn rate and that require new functionalities in the product.
- Generation of strategic sales partnerships with insurers, health consultants, human resources, etc.
- Direct negotiation with new customers and assigned clients.
- Account management for large accounts
- Weekly and monthly reporting of business activities
- Resident in Helsinki
- Finnish Native speaker.
- More than 2 years of experience in business development and B2B customer management, preferably in a startup.
- Proactivity, resolution and willingness to make decisions.
- Data driven
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Dynamism, ability to take risks and flexibility
- Passion for startups, internet business and technology
- Good Attitude, Empathy and Persuasion
What do we offer:
- Salary + Phantom Shares
- Professional development in a startup with prospects of projection and expansion.
- Immediate incorporation.