Who We Are
BlueOptima’s mission is to maximise the economic and social value that software engineering organisations are capable of delivering. Our vision is to become the global reference for the optimisation of the performance of Software Engineers.
BlueOptima is a company built on transparency, collaboration and accountability. We provide organisations with an objective, data driven insight into developer efficiency and how we operate internally is a direct reflection of this.
We are ambitious individuals forming a community, who strive to constantly improve and fulfill the vision with a working culture of collaboration, learning, autonomy and high performance.
We currently are a company of 6 office locations, with headquarters in London and additional offices in India, Mexico and the US. A total number of 170+ employees (and increasing every day) from 22 different nationalities and 20 languages spoken. To keep the culture of togetherness, our multinational teams across our offices regularly join forces for an annual Global meet-up, recent locations include Cancun, Mexico and Goa, India (although the most recent was remote).
BlueOptima is the only company providing objective software development productivity metrics. The technology has been implemented by some of the world’s largest organisations including insurance companies, telecoms and nine of the world’s top twelve Banks. This successful product uptake has led to rapid expansion of the company which has been growing 100% in headcount and revenue YoY for the last couple of years. Our strong value proposition, even through COVID-19, has allowed us to grow without any investment.
Who We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a driven individual who enjoys leading from the front by individually managing end to end sales processes and helping others to solve the most challenging parts of the sale that no one might have faced before.
At BlueOptima, we value, recognise and reward transparency and significant contribution to the business through clearly established metrics and KPIs. Hence this is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys and values autonomy, and is passionate about being accountable for their own success. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking forward to managing a growing team through coaching, training and demonstrating best practice.
And no doubt, we’re looking for someone with a keen interest in tech and innovative solutions to difficult problems!
Drive: extremely high level of motivation to consistently improve yourself and the team around.
Achieve: constantly looks for new opportunities. Drives towards closure of the deals.
Consult: can communicate with all levels of stakeholder including C-suite being the most important in a clear and concise manner. Identifies the opportunities to demonstrate value through the company's solutions. Uses their strong relationships to influence and aid output.
Lead: embraces full ownership and thrives on responsibility. Leads by example. Empowers others to lead the team to success.
Scale: takes data driven approach. Structured mindset that foresees problems of scale, growth. Stat savvy.
Solution Selling: sees structured steps in every sales method. Can breakdown every approach and give rationale.
- Full accountability for your own end to end sales pipeline including lead generation, with a consultative and solutions focussed approach
- Working with Customer Success to close additional revenue through upselling and cross selling
- Grow, coach and develop a team of graduate Business Development Representatives into confident, independent and successful industry experts
- Taking the lead on continuous improvement strategies for training, revenue generation and maximising efficiency within the team.
It is essential that you have experience/demonstrable skills in:
- Complex Enterprise sales cycles (minimum of 3 years)
- Working in an autonomous and driven environment
- Passion for technology and software development
- Proven track record of achieving individual and team sales targets
- Being data driven and results orientated
- Experience in scaling a fast growing sales function and redesigning sales processes
- Deep understanding of industry known sales frameworks, methodologies and processes