BlueOptima Published: June 30, 2020
ACTIVELY HIRING AMIDST COVID-19
BlueOptima provides industry-leading objective metrics in software development using our proprietary Coding Effort Analytics; enabling Fortune 500 organisations to deliver better software, faster and at a lower cost.
Our technology is deployed by global enterprises to drive value from their software development activities, where we are working with C-Level Executives of 12 of the Fortune 50 Companies, 4 of the top 10 largest banks by Market Capital and 6 of the S&P 50 Companies (by revenue).
Founded in 2006, BlueOptima is a profitable, high-growth independent software company with six global locations: HQ in London and 5 additional offices in India, Mexico and the US.
Who We Are
BlueOptima is a company built on transparency, collaboration and accountability. We provide organisations with an objective, data driven insight into developer efficiency and how we operate internally is a direct reflection of this.
We are a Unit made up of tenacious, ambitious and hungry individuals, who strive to constantly improve and pull together to achieve our ambitious goals. Our company values and genuine family-feel working relationships lead to a working culture of collaboration, learning, autonomy and high performance.
Who We Are Looking For
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to lead and support a small team within our successful London based Business Development Department, with the scope to reach out to Fortune 500 companies within EMEA and APAC.
Our role allows you to immerse yourself in every aspect which makes Sales Management enjoyable:
- Leading from the front through individually contributing to the sales funnel through an end-to-end and consultative approach, making your own bonuses and commission;
- Managing a well established and growing team, and assisting them to reach their full potential;
- Ability to make strategic improvements autonomously through data driven decisions.
It is essential that you have experience/demonstrable skills in:
- Complex Enterprise sales cycles (minimum of 3 years)
- Working in an autonomous and driven environment
- Passion for technology and software development
- Proven track record of achieving individual and team sales targets
- Performance management, coaching and developing high performing individuals
- Being data driven and results orientated
- Experience in scaling a fast growing sales function and redesigning sales processes
- Deep understanding of industry known sales frameworks, methodologies and processes
Why Work For Us
- SaaS product with a strong value proposition, even through COVID-19
- Privately owned company, with no investment
- Growing at 100% YoY - revenue and company headcount
- Opportunity to double your team - We are aiming to have a London Sales Team of 40 this time next year!
- Inclusive and collaborative working culture
- Organic company headcount growth, resulting in advances in management
- Annual company meet-ups
- Autonomy and fully accountable for your own successes
- Part of a tight knit company, where your efforts have a significant contribution, and are recognised and rewarded
Base: £32.5-36k (+ individual bonus + team bonus + commission)