Kandidate Published: March 8, 2018
We are looking for a Business Development Manager to take ownership of our customer acquisition in the European market. You will manage our BDRs, grow the team and be the person in charge for all training and on-boarding.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver the monthly quota and goals of your team, come hell or high water
- Recruit, hire, train and ramp a team of sales development representatives, in addition to the ones already working for us
- Proactively identify and launch initiatives to drive both new business development growth and operational excellence
- Use data inputs to formalize the strategy of your team
- Constructing lists aimed at strategic market segments and other outbound lead generation activities
- Work with marketing to ensure inbound leads are followed up and leveraged to the maximum extent
- Achieve quarterly and yearly business targets for your part of the organisation
- Monitor and refine metrics and data to increase sales in the short and long term
- 1+ years’ experience in a sales management role and strong new business development experience
- Passion for new business, you live and breathe to do deals with people
- Technical mentality, you will need to understand how our tools interact to augment our sales effort, and where they come short
- BA/BS Degree from a top-tier institution, or significant business development experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- An obsession with team happiness and performance. You succeed when they succeed
What We Offer
- A young, motivated team and a great working environment.
- Career progression and personal growth, we will do everything to align your goals for who you are with Xeneta’s
- Competitive benefits (Salary, vacation, Flexible working hours etc.)
- An opportunity to be a part of building a global company that transform an industry
- Help with relocation, Hamburg is a great place to live and we’ll make sure you get a smooth landing
- Beer and Cake. Really what more do you need?