About the Team
Next Station was founded in 2018 by Blanca Montero, Nicolas Paulus, and Denis Fayolle, a group of serial entrepreneurs that believed that we could simplify the recruitment process for those people aiming for an international career.
Today, we are a bigger group of believers: 13 people from 6 different nationalities that speak English every day at work and enjoy sharing our different cultural backgrounds.
Despite being all different, we connect in a particular way. No matter which team member you ask, the best thing about Next Station will always be the team ❤.
Our values: commitment, fun, and go beyond.
About the Job
In your role as Business Developer UK, you will join the Sales team and work directly with Lucia, our Head of Sales.
Your mission: help us grow the portfolio of clients in the UK for Next Station!
What You Will Do
- Identify companies in the UK (corporates, startups, SMEs) hiring multilingual talent
- Get in touch with the right point of contact within the organization
- Organize C-level meetings with human resources managers and other company executives to understand their hiring needs and propose our services
- Work on your prospects, build trust, deal with objections... and stay there until they say yes!
- Analyze your KPIs to define how you can improve your results
- Stay close and learn with the best sales teammates to get better and better every day
- And above all: You will enjoy and grow with us :)About YouThis position is based in Paris, France. This means that you must be open to relocating.
What You Bring
- You have a bilingual level in English (C2).
- You know the UK by heart (preferably you lived there for at least 2 years).
- You have 1+ years of experience in B2B Sales (lead generation, prospection, closing).
- You have experience in C-Level communication.
- You know how to ask the right questions to get the information you need.
- You are skilled in leading negotiations.
- You have outstanding listening skills.
- You are a reactive, dynamic, and resilient personality.
- People like you because you always talk with a smile on your face.
- You know how to drive discussions.
- You have the talent to understand what the people around you need even though they don't say it (great emotional intelligence).
- You keep a good level of organization around you.
- You feel comfortable with digital technologies and multi-channel communication (Phone, Skype, mail, physical appointment, Linkedin, etc.)
- If you speak other languages on top and also have experience in the recruitment industry, you are our unicorn!
So, what do you think? Are you passionate about our mission and motivated to work in international recruitment? We give you the opportunity to take great responsibility from the beginning and grow with your challenges.
What You Get
- A shared open space office with 3 multicultural startups in the heart of Paris
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry in and out
- €8k yearly bonus if you reach your targets.
Together, we go beyond, enjoy. Repeat.