Be part of the digital health revolution. Join our growing team as BDR in Barcelona.
Who we are
We are the #1 virtual reality player in the healthcare industry having successfully helped to treat over 6000 patients suffering from anxiety disorders, fears, phobias, stress and more. Our mobile based technology is made by psychologists for psychologists and uses hyper-realistic virtual environments for virtual exposure therapies used to treat patients.
You might quite like us if you are a self-driven, energetic and passionate professional, who wants to change the world and do something meaningful.
Who you are
- Minimum of 2 years in a similar (sales) position, ideally with some knowledge of the health sector
- You are a highly motivated self-starter who transforms challenging business problems into tangible action plans
- You have great organization, prioritization and time management skills with the ability to cut through clutter and focus on key objectives.
- You bring the necessary Computer skills in Windows, Office, Internet, CRM
- Ambitious professional with a strong orientation towards achievement
- Great communication and persuasion skills
What you can expect
- Proposal and development of specific action plans (i.e. Plan of weekly visits)
- Identify and contact new prospects, qualify leads and create new business opportunities in the assigned market
- Develop strong product knowledge and be ready to learn from your colleagues
- Meet your weekly sales targets
- Complete accurate tracking of communication with current and potential customers in our CRM
- Administration of promotional material
- Analysis of information and delivery of reports about: visits, leads, closed deals, etc.
- Support and / or organize events with professionals of our sector
- Active participation in department meetings