zeotap unites the world's most valuable data to fuel growth: Achieving better results through high-quality data at scale and intelligent technology.
The first company to win major telecom operators as data partners around the world, zeotap today has become the leader in sourcing, refining & distributing high-value data from enterprise sources. We achieved this with a focus on data privacy and security by design and strict data quality audits. zeotap distributes its data across the digital advertising ecosystem for better mobile targeting and deterministic offline to online on-boarding - leveraging its proprietary telco & enterprise powered consumer device graph. zeotap data is up to 6x more precise than current market benchmarks, solving a fundamental quality problem in the industry.
Founded in Berlin in 2014, zeotap today has offices in New York, London, Madrid, Milan, Bengaluru and Mumbai and counts all major media agencies and many large global brands amongst its clients.
- You support the data partnership team in growing zeotap globally
- You build, develop and manage key customer relationships with key decision makers and influencers
- You identify and engage new data sources and maintain the relationship with the current ones
- You take leadership of sales opportunities and are willing to push them through a long-term engagement process
- You communicate effectively with external clients and internal teams to ensure client requirements and goals are met
- You lead and coordinate cross-functional projects together with our marketing, product and technology teams (market analysis, preparation of sales and marketing material, definition and roll out of new processes and entities, organization of global events etc.)
- Previous experience in a Top Management or Strategy consulting firm
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: Digital and Mobile Marketing, Data Management Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, Programmatic, Telecommunication
- Strong negotiation skills, particularly in a complex sales environment plus strong interpersonal sales skills
- Strong communication skills at multiple levels of seniority and the ability to cope with a rapidly changing environment
- Fluent in English and Spanish or Italian is a plus
- Very structured, proactive and self-driven behavior – within your existing scope and beyond, e.g. identifying areas for future growth
- Very hands-on, you love “getting your hands dirty“
- Passionate about data and want to bring our business to the next level
What do we offer?
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Gain international experience by working with our international clients and colleagues
- Get the opportunity to look into a broad variety of business fields to expand your knowledge and skill set
- Become part of a diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Enjoy a steep learning curve, a great team spirit and flexible working hours
- Make impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Get to know your co-workers less formally in our regular team events
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team