Please apply through this link.
zeotap unites the world's most valuable data to fuel growth. We enable our clients to achieve better results through precision at scale and intelligent technology.
The first company to win major telecom operators around the world as data partners, zeotap has since become the leader in sourcing, refining and distributing high-quality data from large enterprises. We have earned our partners’ trust through a strict focus on regulatory compliance, privacy-by-design and information security, including ISO 27001 certification.
zeotap provides data to the digital advertising ecosystem for better mobile targeting and insights. Our proprietary telecoms and enterprise-powered consumer device graph also enables deterministic offline-to-online onboarding, including the activation and enrichment of client CRMs. Stringent quality audits, sophisticated methodologies and state-of-the-art technology ensure our data has proven six times more accurate than current market benchmarks, solving a fundamental quality problem in the industry.
Founded in Berlin in September 2014, zeotap today has offices in New York, London, Madrid, Milan, Bengaluru and Mumbai and counts all major media agencies and many global brands as its clients.
- You support the data partnership team in growing zeotap globally
- You build, develop and manage key customer relationships with key decision makers and influencers
- You identify and engage new data sources and maintain the relationship with the current ones
- You take leadership for sales opportunities and are willing to push them through a long-term engagement process
- You communicate effectively with external clients and internal teams to ensure client requirements and goals are met
- You lead and coordinate cross-functional projects together with our marketing, product and technology teams (market analysis, preparation of sales and marketing material, definition and roll out of new processes and entities, organization of global events etc.)
- Previous experience in a Top Management or Strategy consulting firm
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus: Digital and Mobile Marketing, Data Management Platforms, Demand Side Platforms, Programmatic, Telecommunication
- Strong negotiation skills, particularly in a complex sales environment plus strong interpersonal sales skills
- Strong communication skills at multiple levels of seniority and the ability to cope with a rapidly changing environment
- Fluent in English and Spanish or Italian is a plus
- Very structured, proactive and self-driven behaviour – within your existing scope and beyond, e.g. identifying areas for future growth
- Very hands-on, you love “getting your hands dirty“
- Passionate about data and want to bring our business to the next level
What do we offer?
- Join the company founded by successful entrepreneurs with a distinguished track record
- Gain international experience by working with our international clients and colleagues
- Get the opportunity to look into a broad variety of business fields to expand your knowledge and skill set
- Become part of a diverse team that values trustworthiness, agility, and a pioneer spirit
- Enjoy a steep learning curve, a great team spirit and flexible working hours
- Make impact: at zeotap, your voice is heard, your opinion matters, your ideas change things
- Get to know your co-workers less formally in our regular team events
- Enjoy competitive remuneration and an attractive benefits package, including becoming a shareholder
Sounds interesting? We’d be happy to receive your CV.
Please apply through this link.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
The zeotap team