BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERNS FOR CONSULTANT COMPANY (BERLIN)
Right People Group is a freelance consultant company founded in 2007. Originally a Danish company we are currently expanding into several European markets and we are looking for interns to support our consultant managers in developing the new markets. We are currently active in Germany, Sweden, Norway and France, but are expecting to launch the Netherlands and Poland in the near future and are looking for interns with one of these languages as their mother tongue. We already have many of our interns for 2017 in place but are still looking for a German intern to start asap and are always interested in strong applicants to plan ahead. Your base will be Right People Group’s new international office in Berlin Friedrichshain were you will join a young and friendly crowd of currently 10 people from 5 different countries.
We have a "Nordic", flat hierarchy and give a lot of responsibility to our interns. We are casual people, but serious about our business and we are looking for colleagues with the same mindset.
About the job:
We always customize the actual tasks to fit your profile and interests. In this way, we all get most value of the collaboration.
Overall, you will assist the consultant manager in charge of your market and your other colleagues with task such as:
– Development of the overall recruitment strategy for your market
– Assisting recruitment for specific projects
– Optimization of online presence and content marketing within your language area
We expect a high degree of independence, but you will of course be cooperating closely with the Right People team to ensure great results and the full benefit of your internship.
What profile are we looking for?
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s programme, preferably in Business, Management, Marketing or similar. Ideally, this internship is mandatory/part of your study programme.
- German, Polish, Dutch, Swedish, Norwegian or Frencg as mother tongue and strong English skills
- High level of energy, hardworking and problem-solving mindset
- Strong communication skills and good analytical sense
- Digital communication skills and knowledge of the IT or consultancy industry are an asset
About the internship
The length of the internship is flexible and the conditions are depending on your profile and the length and type of internship. We offer a good work-life balance, high learning potential and a nice working environment in a friendly , young team. You will be located in our office in Berlin, Friedrichshain close to Frankfurter Tor.
Want to join us?
If you think this could be the next step in your career, and you have the necessary skills, then immediately send your resume to [email protected]