An exciting opportunity to join Kyero as Business Development Executive, playing a key role in Kyero’s ambitious growth plans.
Terms : Full Time / Flexible working
Location : Fully Remote (time zones UTC-1 to UTC+2)
Looking to build on our solid reputation as the #1 international property portal in Spain and Portugal, we are excited to be entering a key development phase for Kyero.
- We are gearing up for exponential international growth within the next year and one of the key markets we are focussing on is France.
- To do this, we’re looking for a proactive, resourceful biz dev player who can drive this growth, establishing new partnerships and building on current relationships.
- The role will focus on increasing our presence among French estate agents and property platforms and then driving commercial growth in this territory.
- You will be fired up by the idea of playing a key role in this growth and will be excited to use your fluent language skills and your highly innovative, can-do attitude to make this happen.
- This role requires a high level of autonomy, imagination and the genuine desire and ability to form productive relationships and connections internationally.
- Our innovative & inclusive culture gives you a very real opportunity to make a difference and play a key role in our growth as a company.
Read on for our story & what we’re hoping you can bring.
If this sounds like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you Kyero’s Story
- Kyero helps people from all over the world to find their sunshine.
- We make it easier for international property buyers to achieve their dreams.
- Many of us have moved countries so we know the joy of finding the place you want to call home.
- We also know the highs and lows involved in making that happen.
Our founders, Louise and Martin, started Kyero based on the lessons they learned when they bought land in their favourite part of Spain.
They harnessed what they learnt to create a company dedicated to helping people move from dreaming about sunshine to living in it.
We are an international team of 40 fully remote people located across 7 countries, combining Marketing, Sales, Customer Services, Design, Development, Data, Finance and Admin.
All of us are truly passionate about the vision and purpose of Kyero.
This has been a defining time for Kyero, evolving our proposition to test new commercial models, improve the user experience and explore new ways of working and we feel stronger than ever.
- We are using business as a force for good. In 2018 we became a business with negative carbon emissions. And given our commitment to helping people find a place they can call home, we allocate 1% of our annual revenue to the Spanish homeless charity Hogar Si Foundation RAIS.
- We are proud to have recently received B Corp certification and are actively exploring how we can make the move to become Employee Trust Owned in the years ahead.
And we’re only just getting started… with a clear vision, strong leadership and expertise across the team, we’re more ambitious than ever and have the perfect recipe for continued growth!
Our Mission & Values
To help people find their sunshine with confidence.
- We’re focused on building trust & adding magic to the experience of finding a property abroad, and our fully remote international team brings passion, knowledge & expertise.
- We’re committed to doing the right thing for people and the planet.
These are the values we live by : Know our customers, no assumptions.
You can with Kyero. Explore what’s possible, never settle. Real Deal, what you see is what you get. One team, together we go further.
What You Will Bring...
- Experience in business development or sales role is ideal, but mostly we are looking for someone with a growth mindset, who can demonstrate the following : Resourcefulness, creativity, and the ability to think innovatively.
- You have an entrepreneurial and creative approach, yet remain target-focused.
- A natural gift for making new connections and building solid relationships.
- A self-motivated person who thrives in a startup environment.
- A collaborative team player.
- Commercial awareness.
- Natural flair and appetite for achieving sales.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Source, create and maintain new strategic partnerships in France
- Source and onboard prospect clients (cold calls) using email, phone and social media
- Nurture and strengthen current partnerships / reseller relationships
- Start selling Prime package to existing Free agents and other prospects
- Provide ongoing feedback to the Commercial and Leadership team on ways to improve the prospecting process and increase results
- Identify decision-makers
- Fluent in spoken and written French and English
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to make connections with interact effectively with people at all levels via phone, zoom, email and social media
- Can-do, proactive, resourceful attitude A natural ability to problem-solve and find inventive processes and solutions
- Ability and desire to work autonomously and from home
- Self-starter, self-motivated
- Perseverance and tenacity
- Driven by success KPIs, excited by growth opportunities and making a real difference
- Familiarity with Hubspot, Slack, Zoom, Trello, Google Drive
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Autonomy and flexible remote working38 days pro-rata holiday including bank holidays
- Healthcare and lifestyle benefits
- Personal coaching through More Happi
- International team meet ups
- The potential to make a difference and play a key role in our growth story
- This offer reflects UK employment & terms will vary for international employees.
Does this sound like a good fit for you? We’d love to hear from you! Please get in touch and let us know why this could be the right opportunity for you.