**ONLY EU/EEA-BASED APPLICANTS. ONLY NATIVE/IMPECCABLE ENGLISH!**
Your role is to reach out to these companies, present the offering of Ambrosus, discuss the needs of the clients and interface with our product and development teams to run joint pilot projects and/or to integrate Ambrosus blockchain into the operations of those companies, bringing them onboard of Ambrosus. Proper ability to communicate, intelligently explain the technology to the clients and to be able to listen are mandatory requirements. Curiosity and enthusiasm about transforming the world using a blockchain are a must as well. This is a high-performance job with long hours. We are an early-stage rapidly growing startup and we need hard-workers, motivated for success!
#CANDIDATE REQUIREMENTS / SKILLS:
- 3-6 years of progressive experience in business development and client relations in technology/innovation/IT sector
- Ability to think strategically, define objectives for approaching different clients, spot opportunities to pitch, discuss, convince
- Ability to spot business opportunities, after assessing the technology of Ambrosus and the needs/challenges/opportunities on the side of the client, and to present convincing value proposition / deck / project proposal and close the deal.
- Being comfortable in an unstable, ever-changing dynamic environment, where we may have the vision of where we want to be 5 years later, but not always know what city we are hosting a meeting next week.
- Being a self-starter, currently the team is highly-distributed all over Europe, but are closely connected using various tools and frequently meet up in different cities in Europe
- Ability to keep pace with a driven workaholic CEO, working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment with high rewards/upsides for the winners
- Willingness to travel 30-50% of time (mostly within Europe, but occasionally Asia / North America)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to details is a must! Caring about the company is a must!
- Fluent English is a must. Fluent German and French is a plus