At netRivals we help hundreds of businesses optimize their sales adopting real-time pricing policies. To achieve so, our systems compare millions of products on a daily basis so that our customers are able to find their rivals.
We work in more than 50 countries for big and small customers without discrimination and we are aiming to democratize the analysis of prices and competitors. We want that both retailers and brands get an accurate vision of their markets in real time at an unbeatable price.
Do you want to join us and help our customers become more competitive?
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge.
In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
The main responsibilities for this role include:
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Working with the IT team to launch new software
- Creating policies and procedures regarding collating and analysing data
- Extending knowledge of Business Intelligence to provide ongoing refinement of processes to improve operations
- Running complex reports from existing databases
- Analysis of market testing to support new product and services development
- Provides input to business requirements for the design of solutions
- Provides guidance, training, and problem solving assistance to other team members.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a BI Specialist or Data Scientist
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or relevant field.
- Experience using Tableau OR Qlikview OR Power BI OR Similar
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing and ETL framework
- Experience and understanding with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries and Master expert in Excel
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
What we offer:
- Working schedule: Monday to Thursday from 9 am to 6 pm and Friday from 9 to 3 pm.
- Some flexibility in hours is provided.
- Full-time job.
- Great learning opportunity in a fast-growing technological company.
- Location: Barcelona
- Free ecological fruit and coffee!