Department Sales and Business Development
Reporting to: Sales Manager
Overall Purpose You will be responsible for doing outbound sales and providing administrative support to the sales department.
● Provide sales, cold calling and telesales support, includes contact prospecting, arranging meetings, preparing sales material and emailing contacts to drive sales.
● Maintain and update CRM for the department, as needed.
● Support with credit control, involves contacting clients due payment,
● Assist with preparing and sending out quotes and invoices to clients in a timely and effective manner.
● Coordinate and prepare timely and accurate reports for the department.
● Resolve and handle customers queries and phone calls in a professional, timely and effective manner.
● Maintain records, update and track client requirements in a timely and accurate way.
● Perform bookkeeping and assist with the effective and timely tracking of company expenses.
● Support with various Internet related tasks for the department, includes: posting articles, renewing links, updating content online, ad publishing etc.
● Any other duties as may be assigned by your manager from time to time.
● Previous work experience (preferably in Customer Service, Sales, Business Development etc., i.e.
● Fluent in written and verbal English (C1 level)
● Self organization skills with ability to prioritise a heavy workload and self disciplined with ability to
deliver results on time every time
● Exceptional communication and listening skills with ability to navigate and overcome language barriers
● Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite with average typing speed
● You are a good team player, quality focused, eager to learn, self-develop and take accountability for
his/her own actions
This is an unpaid internship. The payment is assumed by educational institution, scholarship fund or an Intern
Duration: 5+ months
Type: Full Time (40 hours per week)
Office working hours: 09:00 - 18:00
Cork office: 7 South Mall, Cork, Ireland
Limerick office: 18 Mallow Street Upper, Limerick, Ireland
Please note that only the applicants who meet all the criteria will be invited for the first-stage interview.
In order to apply, please send your CV and Cover letter to [email protected]