Join the Bisner Student Network
Today’s business world shows a growing number of small- to medium sized companies and independent professionals, who collaborate on multiple projects in agile teams at the same time. Sharing an online environment to connect, communicate and share makes this easy.
At Bisner, we are changing the way people work. Our mission is to give people the ability to connect, communicate and work together worldwide. Bisner platform empowers communities to make members succeed.
Cities we are looking to cover: Bangalore, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Sao Paulo, Belo Horizonte, Santiago de Chile, Rome, Milan, Hamburg, Vienna, Munich, London, Los Angeles, Austin, Boston.
Are you interested in being a part of an international team working in a dynamic environment? Do you want to make some extra money next to your studies? We’re looking for students who are:
- Team players but capable of working independently
- Flexible and open-minded
Join the Bisner team during this exciting growth stage and get valuable experience by strongly
impacting the success of the company.
Your role could consist of the following:
● Initiate the expansion of Bisner in your country
● Network and connect with relevant people in the coworking industry
● Build a relationship with potential customers
● Seal deals for the implementation of the Bisner Community Platform in coworking spaces
● Community Moderation: Make, implement and monitor activation strategies for specific
● Analyze user data and feedback and make changes to improve customer experience.
● Offer proactive support to Bisner’s users
What do we offer?
A fast-paced, dynamic environment.
You will become part of an international, fun and talented team.
Opportunity to be responsible for and to manage your own clients and projects.
A first hand perspective on a fast growing start-up, positioned in the heart of the 4th Industrial Revolution.
A bonus model based on the 10% commission on a year contract signed with a customer
- Fluent in English
- Strong organizational skills
- You are proactive with eye for detail and able to cope with unforeseen
- Hands-on mentality
- Problem solver and work well under pressure
- High customer orientation and friendliness