We are looking for German candidates to join our business development team. As part of our business development team, you’ll be involved in the following activities
- Seek out targeted leads, compile prospect lists and manage cold outreach campaigns via email and other channels (such as LinkedIn)
- Hold demos and sales calls to showcase our products to potential customers and close deals
- Talking with web and legal professionals, and handling the relationship with them (part of our success is due to the relationship we establish with web agencies, marketing agencies, and web professionals in general, as well as with lawyers and legal professionals, as we offer them support on the legal needs of their clients)
- Managing our new Partner Program (we've recently launched a certification program for web and legal professionals willing to resell our services to their clients in order to better support them in this process)
- Growing our client base in the value-added services area and pushing for upgrades and up-sells with the already existing clients
Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote. Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities, however, Given the COVID-19 global situation, we are offering until further notice only the fully remote option.
- Fluency in German (native-level German strongly preferred as you will be working with the DACH market)
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English
- Communication and marketing skills
- Knowing the web, how it works, its technologies and mechanisms
- Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies
- Being sales-oriented and capable of effectively closing deals
- Attention to detail
- Motivated self-starter, with a willingness to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adapt to changing situations
- Excellent time management skills
- Passionate, positive, and a creative spirit
- Additional languages are more than welcome
- Previous experience in doing cold outreach
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Interest and / or experience in tech & software
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from) or remotely.
- We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely;
- LEARNING BUDGET - We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards for finding the best people to join our team.
- Besides, we offer a generous paid-time-off (+25 weekdays / year);
- COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities.
- We offer fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites, or the Tonnara di Scopello;
- TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - We’ll provide a travel allowance so you can visit a colleague (as long as the travel itinerary meets the COVID travel rules and restrictions);
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
- ONLINE WELL-BEING ACTIVITIES - You will have an opportunity to experience various well-being activities depending on your interests.
- These activities will help you to engage with the team and to have fun (Wine tasting, cooking class, art class, online escape room game, yoga, and others);
- THERAPY INCENTIVE - We offer online therapy sessions, in English / Italian, and anonymously. You can also choose among psychologists with different approaches and specializations;
- ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer online English classes on a weekly basis, on several different levels, within working hours.