Misterporter is a soon-to-be-launched web-application platform aiming to disrupt the Airbnb home sharing service provider ecosystem. Our MVP is ready to launch mid November.
We are looking for a high skilled business development intern (3-6 months), who wants to play a significant role in our product launch the US We are seeking out talented interns to join our research, marketing and growth team. This position would work actively with our marketing and development team at various levels of our launch strategy. This position would work in direct contact with the founders and assist in providing research data, conclusions and presentations.
The position offers the chance to be part of Misterporter at a time where we are launching and where the coming week or month is always somewhat unpredictable. If you manage to prove your talents we would like to offer you a permanent position.
Your main tasks:
- Create strategic market, competitor and customer analyses
- Participating in investor- and funding-related activities and research
- Support us in our go to market strategy, positioning, and detecting new market opportunities
- Support us in creating impressive sales and fundraising material
- Conduct research on the US market, segments, leads and customer needs.
- Tracking and preparing materials for presentations, conferences, meetups and events
- You will be working in a team of five (1 global business analyst, 4 dedicated business developers per region)
We expect that you are/have:
- Holding or pursuing a bachelor or masters degree in business (BA/BSc/MSc/MA/MBA)
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Interested in developing and projecting big ideas and visions
- Self-driven and capable of taking initiative and responsibility
- Analytical mindset and great research skills
- A hands-on approach with a get-things-done attitude
- Self-starter who doesn’t need constant supervision
- A team player comfortable working remote (unless you are based in Amsterdam)
- Capable of self-led strong hypotheses that you are willing to change over the course of the research.
- Graphics / presentation skill is a plus.
Further, we are creating software, so it is definitely a plus if you are not afraid of computers.
The internship is unpaid, we are of course flexible with making working hours fit your schedule, for instance if you have to combine your internship with a module at uni. If you manage to prove your talents we would like to offer you a permanent position.
Want to join this adventure?
If you see yourself in the above description, please do not hesitate to forward your CV with a short text about yourself. For questions, you are also welcome to contact [email protected] Deadline for applications is the 27th of October, but interviews are held continually, so send us your application as soon as possible.
- Starting date: asap
- The Internship is an unpaid learning experience for a minimum of 3 months
- Minimum of 15h/week, flexible working times but full time is a plus.
- We’re based in Amsterdam
- Working remote is fine with us
- Application should contain both Resume & Cover Letter
- Please note that applications should be submitted in English